Advanced Connection Technologies with ANSYS Mechanical
- Training Time 2 Day
- Training Level Basic Medium Advanced
- Who Should AttendEngineers, Designers, Academicians, Students
For Your Questions:
- This course will enable you to achieve and understand simulation analysis with contact, giving you knowledge for preprocessing full solution and post-processing. The course covers contact technology options available for dealing with advanced interface issues like interference fits and gaps, friction in large deflection applications as well as accessing advanced features only available through MAPDL commands. Bolt pretension and gaskets are also presented. Joint technology is also introduced as an attractive alternative to contact when applicable.
|Section 2||Interface Treatments|
|Section 3||Bolt Pretension|
|Section 4||Modeling Gaskets|
|Section 5||Accessing Advanced Contact Features via MAPDL|
|Section 6||General Contact Technology|
- Completion of the "Basic Structural Nonlinearities with ANSYS Mechanical" course .
- Working knowledge of the procedures for performing a basic nonlinear static structural analysis in the Mechanical Environment.
- General familiarity with the Workbench Project Page, Engineering Data and the Mechanical Interface.