Introduction to ANSYS Spaceclaim
- Training Time 1 Day
- Training Level BasicMediumAdvanced
- Who Should AttendThis course is designed for new users to learn to the basic usage of ANSYS SCDM. A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- For Your Questions:
This course teaches attendees how to effectively use ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler to create and modify geometry in preparation for mechanical analysis.The training course will teach students how to create and modify their geometry inside and outside the ANSYS Workbench environment using ANSYS SpaceClaim.
- Successful completion of the course will provide students with the ability to use ANSYS SCDM to import and create geometry for use in subsequent finite element analysis.
- Students will learn when it is appropriate to simplify, or defeature, CAD geometry, and how best to accomplish it.
- Students will learn how to use advanced features of ANSYS SCDM, including the ability to create parametric models in which geometric dimensions can be readily changed.
|Section 1||SpaceClaim Basics|
|Section 2||Creating Geometry in SpaceClaim|
|Section 3||Repairing Geometry|
|Section 4||Preparing for Analysis|
|Workshop 2A||Creating Geometry|
|Workshop 3A||Repairing Geometry|
|Workshop 4A||Preparing for FEA Analysis|
|Workshop 4B||Create Geometry for FEA Analysis|
- No previous exposure is required