Analysis and Control of Linear Systems
- Eğitimin Süresi 2 Gün
- Eğitimin Düzeyi Temel Orta İleri
- Kimler KatılmalıThis course is intended for engineers with little or no recently practiced the dynamic systems analysis techniques: consultants, project managers, research and development services, testing services.
This training concerns all persons likely to analyze linear dynamic systems, for example in the following areas:
AUTOMOTIVE FIELD :
- Injection systems, gasoline or diesel, direct or indirect, high or low pressure,
- ABS braking systems, etc.,
- Assisted steering systems,
- Automatic gearbox systems,
- Passive, semi-active or active suspension systems,
AEROSPACE and DEFENSE FIELD :
- Landing gear,
- Hydraulic circuits,
INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION and MACHIENARY :
- Test benches,
- Cranes, robots,
- Special machines,
- Component designers (pressure limiter, etc.
From simple examples from mechanics, hydraulics and other fields, we present the transition of the dynamic equation to the state equations, but also the passage of time domain to the frequency domain. These simple systems have great opportunity to obtain formal expressions of their behaviour.
- The mathematical tools used for analysis of dynamic systems. Reminders.
- The system approach. Analogies of different areas of physics (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic).
- Dynamical systems - The mechanic point of view: From simple and didactic examples from the field of mechanics, we discuss the concepts of free oscillations unamortized, free damped oscillations, forced oscillations and unamortized damped forced oscillations, and the notion of mode and own frequency (eigenmodes).
- Mass / spring
- Mass / damper
- Mass / spring / damper
- Linear systems study:
- The transition of the frequency domain to time domain
- Differential equations, state equations and transfer functions
- The block diagram: building a block diagram and algebra to calculate transfer functions and simplify block diagram
- Basic systems: pure delay, integrator, first order, second order. frequency and time representations of these different elements
- The theory of servo systems:
- Open and closed loops
- Regulation (against external disturbances applying on the system) and tracking (following instructions)
- Stability. How to assess the degree of stability of a servo system
- Static and Dynamic Details
- The analysis tools:
- Impulse responses, index
- Diagrams (Bode, Nyquist, Black)
- Electrohydraulic systems (servo actuator, hydro mechanical suspension, pressure regulator ...)
- Electromechanical systems (DC gear motors, mechanical transmission ...)
No prerequisites to follow this course.